You can join the New Brunswick BlogRoll if:
- You are from New Brunswick,
- You live in New Brunswick, or
- Your blog is about New Brunswick
- You post the BlogRoll list on your site
- Copy the text below and insert it into the sidebar of your blog template
src= "http://rpc.blogrolling.com/display.php?r=842372afc7121566eb6afbe4d308129e"> </script>
- Email me to add you to the list (or to remove you from the list!): firstname.lastname@example.org (remove the *nospam*)
You will receive a response within a month (yes, I know, long time, but I'm a new mother!).
You will be added once I confirm that the blogroll is listed on your blog.
The sites on the blogroll are listed randomly, and the order will change from time to time. Blogs which have been updated in the past 24 hours will have a + before and after the title.
Hints & Tips:
If you are using Blogger, make sure that in the Settings-Publishing tab, you have clicked "yes" for "Notify Weblogs.com". If your blog still doesn't appear as updated (and you've posted in the past 24 hours), ping blogrolling.com or pingomatic.com. (Thanks to Saskboy for the tip!) Pinging is not immediate, so give it some time for your blog to show as updated. If it still doesn't work, read the help files for your blog publishing software.
If you want to have the blog names in a smaller font, insert <small>
before the blogroll code, and </small> after the code.
See Saskboy's comment below for instructions on how to fit the blogroll into a scrolling box, so it won't take up as much room in your sidebar.
Technorati tags: New Brunswick, Canada, blogroll, blog roll, blog